Monday, November 25, 2019

If I was going to do a stand up comedy routine.... Part 2

...it might go something like this

(For Part 1 of this sketch - click here)

Ok... so where was I...oh yeah, talking about myself.  Ha!

"So I moved to Key West.  I bought myself an atocha coin (point to necklace) "Key West dog tags they call them eh!"" *Laugh*

Actually, I really shouldn't, with my Irish accent. talk about gold coins.  *Laugh*
Apparently when I talk about gold coins.....I sound a bit like a leprachaun

Aahahahahhahaahha

No seriously!  So I bought the coin and was telling my friend all about it,"it's a grade 4, but a really good one, almost grade 3, isn't it it's mad to think it was on the bottom of the ocean for 400 years yadda yadda yadda"

Well at least that is what I thought I was saying...

What he heard was something like:
*Stare dreamily into the distance*
Put on Major Irish Accent, speak in romantic/dreamy/Irishy acccent
"Ah yes, this gold coin here, lost in the mist of time to the bottom of the ocean until the brave and strong Mel Fisher dove down just like Brittany Spears boyfriend in Oops I did it again, and brought to the surface...
(OK SO I NEED TO DO SOME MAJOR WORK HERE TO GET THIS RIGHT/EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO SAY -[essentially a big load of Irish bullshit] BUT YOU GET THE DRIFT RIGHT??)


And then. Appaaaaaarently, or at least he says so, I jumped on to the table in Half Shell and did a little jig
*Act out a little bit of a jig or something with arms and legs*

*Laugh*

"Right folks! On that note! It's time for me to depart!  Thanks for listening to my wafflings! Good night!"
*Wave*
Get off the stage faaaaaaaasst




Edit.
So!  I did it!  To read my blog post about it click here




No comments:

Post a Comment